PCA Personal Care Assistant
We are looking for compassionate and caring personal care assistants to join our team!
At Orchard Park of Kyle, residents are surrounded by everything they need to lead a fulfilling and meaningful life and our personal care attendants make this possible. We need YOU to help us enrich the lives of each and every resident and family member.
Come help Orchard Park of Kyle residents live life to its fullest.
Responsibilities: Provides direct care assistance to residents. Provide assistance or reminders with activities of daily living, including grooming, oral hygiene, bath/shower, hair cleaning and brushing, and transferring to and from activities and meals, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Following all CDC and Texas Dept. of Health and Human Services guidelines.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Reading, writing, and carrying out directions
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Reporting changes in the health or status of the client
- Feeding clients
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place